Would you like to works for one of Wales most successful Nursing Agencies?
Work around your family commitments and your lifestyle choices. An agency that can offer you fulltime, part time, or just the occasional shifts.
Student Nurses can choose to work while studying.
All agency workers must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC).
All Qualified Nurses must have experience and have current, unrestricted NMC registration.
Benefits of working with Direct Nursing Services are:
- Excellent salary rates
- Holiday pay
- Weekly payroll
- Pension scheme option
- Unique rewards programme
- Flexible, easily accessible & abundant range of assignments
- View and book assignments at your finger tips with our booking app
- Free DNS online training service
- 24 hour helpline
- Local agency with an excellent reputation
- Friendly and helpful office staff always willing to go the extra mile.
- Open door policy
- You can arrange block bookings for up to 8 weeks with some NHS trust (ask our staff for details)
- Preferred supplier of the NHS
What we require from you:
- You must be able to demonstrate a caring and compassionate nature, treating all with respect, dignity and kindness
- You will commit to delivering high quality care
- You must be flexible and able to pick up shifts at last minute, with ‘sometimes’ only a few hours’ notice given
- You must have sound clinical skills
- All our staff must adopt a culture of openness and honesty, communicating effectively with our office staff, clients and patients
- You must be willing to travel
- You must demonstrate the ability to be reliable and punctual, committing to any accepted booking
- You must be able to work without direct supervision from the client in the area that we are placing you
If you are a qualified RGN or higher or a Home Care Assistant looking for work we would like to hear from you.
If you are not already registered with us and would like to benefit from joining our team, please complete our on line application form.
Once we have received your application we will arrange for one of our own in-house recruitment consultants to make contact with you to arrange an interview.
We usually arrange and conduct our interviews in a premises located conveniently for you.
We will send you a e-mail confirming the date, time and venue of your interview and will advise you what you will need to bring with you on the day.
If the arranged appointment is inconvenient for you we will rearrange it at your request.
Our recruitment team will search for assignments that meet your skills set and are within proximity of your geographical working area.
Read the quick guide to registration.
» Register Here