Venue: On Line Training
Address: On Line Training
Remaining Spaces: 1
Mental Health Awareness Webinar with Dee Little (Open Access)
Online, tutor lead, live webinar training sessions for your professional development.
This webinar is designed for healthcare professionals to understand the mental health spectrum, the impact and prevalence of mental health and dispels myths commonly associated with ill mental health in the workplace.
Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• General overview of mental health problems (signs and symptoms, nature and causes) and how they affect people
• Understand current approaches to care and treatment in hospital, residential units and the community
• Understanding the Mental Health Act 1983 and mental health diagnosis
• Types of mental illness i.e. depression, bipolar, psychosis and anxiety
• Identify the verbal and nonverbal cues (challenging behaviour) that can suggest a mental health problem
• Practical steps to improve mental health
• Managing clients and employers expectation
• What help is available in your community
Members - Click below to book this course.
Clients, please contact the main office via E-mail or phone to book.
View External Course