Venue: On Line Training
Address: On Line Training
Remaining Spaces: -1
Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include:
- What is diabetes?
- All aspects of diabetes
- The short and long term effects of diabetes
- Diet (food & diabetes)
- Weight management
- Physical activity
- Insulin administration and blood testing
- Legal aspects of giving or supervising injections
- Monitoring and the impacts of diabetes
- Ensure staff within care, residential & nursing homes feel confident about managing clients with diabetes
YOU WILL NEED A LAPTOP AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION, TO ACCESS THIS ONLINE WEBINAR COURSE.
Members - Click below to book this course.
Clients, please contact the main office via E-mail or phone to book.
View External Course