Direct Nursing Services was established in 1998 as a nursing agency and has been operating successfully throughout South and West Wales and is a major provider of agency nurses and healthcare support workers. Get the best selection of casino slots games, choose from over 100 popular slots.
Our success begins with a rigorous recruitment process that ensures every DNS agency worker has the most appropriate, recent and relevant experience for the field in which they wish to practice.
What’s more, our nurses are regularly offered free mandatory CPD and PREP study opportunities to enable them to keep up-to-date with the latest best practice.
Download our Forms:
Aims and objectives of our organization:
- Direct Nursing Services objective is to provide our clients with appropriately skilled experienced nurses and support workers to deliver a high standard of care.
- To deliver a fast first-class service to all our clients.
- To provide highly vetted and professional nurses who are able to complement the service of our clients and assist them to deliver the highest standards of patient care.
- To ensure that all nurses deliver services to the standards laid out by the organisation and its regulatory bodies.
- To ensure that the services is delivered flexibly, attentively and in non-discriminatory fashion.
- To ensure that our client needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, age, parenthood and disabilities or impairment.
- To manage and implement an ongoing process of continual investment and improvement throughout the organisation and with particular emphasis on the selection, recruitment, training and professional development of the nursing agency.